[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
The best B2B SEO agency could be the key to transforming your business.
A strong presence in the SERPs continues to be one of the most important assets a modern business can have. So if you want any chance of converting your customers, you need to find a place on that first page.
Unfortunately, mastering SEO is easier said than done.
A B2B SEO agency could be your best chance of staying ahead of the curve. In this post, we’ll provide a curated list of top agencies to choose from.
Top 6 B2B SEO Agencies
Jump down to the sections below to get a better understanding of what a B2B SEO company is and what to look for when you’re choosing one.
For now, let’s take a look at some of the top contenders.
1) Single Grain
- Specializes In: SEO, Paid Media Advertising, Content Marketing
- Top Clients: Amazon, Salesforce, Airbnb
- Pricing: Custom pricing based on your requirements
We might be a little biased 😁 , but Single Grain has earned its position as one of the top B2B SEO agencies in the world, with countless positive reviews from leading clients like Salesforce, Amazon and more. We have offer a wide range of tried and true paid and organic marketing B2B SEO services, including SEO Campaign Management, Link Prospecting Recommendations, Site Crawl Review and Web Analytics Setup.
At Single Grain, we set ourselves apart from the crowd by ensuring that every company that comes to us in search of SEO support gets a bespoke service. Our experienced team of qualified professionals works with brands to understand the strategic goals of their SEO campaigns, and implement strategies with regular research, testing, and result reviews. We even created our own content optimization tool for this purpose (see this case study).
We’ll keep in touch with you to regularly provide insights into how your SEO campaigns are working, what you might be able to do to improve your results, and where you should be focusing your content marketing strategies. We can even help you to see opportunities for boosting your traffic by combining SEO with paid media advertising.
- Specializes In: B2B, White Hat SEO, Link Building
- Top Clients: Coefficient, Keka HR, InvGate
- Pricing: $$$
Samurai Marketers specializes in landing backlinks from real, authoritative companies, including well-known tech sites like Slack, Monday and HubSpot.
Notably, Samurai uses their own proprietary software to build a “Links Landscape” report before starting campaigns. The report shows how many links and with what anchor text one needs to build in order to outrank the competitors. The founder, Shaurya, emphasizes the agency’s white hat SEO approach to steer clear of risky or questionable link-building tactics.
Their link-building service is ideal for B2B and SaaS companies who like to play it safe when it comes to SEO and want links to their existing pieces of content (to avoid the hassle of creating new content).
- Specializes In: SEO, Paid Media Advertising, CRO
- Top Clients: Segment, SAP, Bloomberg
- Pricing: Custom
Another company offering a range of B2B SEO services in the digital landscape, KlientBoost is committed to helping companies understand their SEO strategy from start to finish. B2B SEO experts will work with you to create a state-of-the-art search engine campaign, with valuable link-building initiatives, and content marketing.
KlientBoost works with B2B brands on everything from local SEO to social media and search engine boosted campaigns. You can also expect regular reports on the performance of your SEO-focused content from the KlientBoost team, so you don’t have to guess at which campaigns are driving the best results.
KlientBoost promises an all-in-one approach to SEO, so you can leverage everything from keyword research to the creation of original topics and content assets in one convenient package. There’s also support for off-page and on-page optimization.
4) Apollo Digital
- Specializes In: SEO, Content Marketing
- Top Clients: IP Vanish, Blissfully, Deskera
- Pricing: Custom
A full-service content marketing and SEO company focused specifically on B2B brands, Apollo Digital promises brands a way to strengthen both their voice and presence online. For those who need extra evidence of the company’s success, there’s access to a range of SEO-focused case studies on the brand’s website.
The company has helped B2B SaaS companies to grow from 0 to 200,000 monthly organic visitors in a couple of years, and it can work with companies from a range of industries and backgrounds, creating unique and customized campaigns based on your specific goals.
One of the best things about Apollo Digital’s approach to B2B SEO support is the visual reports you get from the team on a regular basis. You can quickly and clearly see where certain SEO strategies have increased things like conversions and traffic across multiple pages on your website.
5) Session Media
- Specializes In: SEO, SaaS Marketing, Content
- Top Clients: Spectrum brands, Spotler, Contino
- Pricing: Custom
With specialist campaigns built around keywords, content management and link building, Session Media offers B2B companies an evidence-backed approach to improving their presence online. The agency starts by working with your company to get an understanding of your existing online presence, and the primary goals you might have for improving your online reputation.
After working with your team, the Session Media experts go away to research effective keywords and put together an SEO marketing plan for your business. You can also leverage the team to access SEO and PPC campaign advertising at the same time, if you want a two-pronged approach.
Session Media’s professionals also have experience working within the WordPress environment, so they can help optimize your website and make sure it’s more accessible to Google’s search engine crawlers. You can check out a range of case studies and testimonials on the website to learn more about Session Media’s B2B SEO services.
- Specializes In: SEO, E-commerce SEO, Content Marketing, PR
- Top Clients: Thomson Routers, Make a Wish, Mars
- Pricing: Custom
Another top agency worth considering for any evolving business, Polaris uses expertise in search engine optimization to support customers across a range of B2B environments. The company has more than 10 years’ of experience in SEO and consistently delivers a host of SEO campaigns to outperform ranking, sales, and traffic targets.
The dedicated B2B SEO services from Polaris are designed specially for companies trying to reach out to other growing businesses. Polaris can work with you on optimizing your content marketing strategy, as well as strengthening your e-commerce website from the inside out.
Aside from working on content marketing and comprehensive B2B campaigns with you, Polaris can also offer a range of strategy and consulting services to answer any questions you might have about how to enhance your online presence long-term.
Dive Deeper: 6 SEO Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
What Is a B2B SEO Agency?
First, consider this:
- B2B companies generate 2X more revenue from organic search than any other channel.
- Around 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine, but…
- Only 0.78% of all Google searchers click on a result from the second page.
This is why B2B search engine optimization is key to a business’ success.
A B2B SEO agency is an SEO or marketing company that specifically focuses on helping organizations leverage the search engines in the “business to business” environment.
SEO agencies are specialists in navigating, understanding, and even manipulating the search engines to help your business thrive online. In a world where SEO can drive up to 1,000% more traffic than organic social media posts, a B2B SEO agency can be crucial to help you master your online presence.
Because B2B and B2C brands sell different kinds of products/services to different types of consumers, a B2B SEO company may use unique methodologies to help its clients thrive online, such as:
- Customer Journey Mapping: The decision process in a B2B sale is often much longer than it is in the B2C market, due to higher costs of products and length of commitment to a service, and a B2B SEO company can help you map the customer journey to create the right SEO campaign.
- Keyword Selection: Keywords are a common component in both B2B and B2C SEO strategies, but because the buying cycle is more complex for B2B customers, you may need to consider a wider range of potential keywords for each kind of customer “intent.”
- Link Building: Link building helps enhance the authority of your website and earn you new sources of traffic. A B2B SEO company can audit your existing link environment, as well as set the stage for new linking opportunities by reaching out to potential partners.
- On-site Optimization: Agencies can help with optimizing all aspects of your website, from the title tags and meta tags to the description tags on your product page, for better recognition from the search engines.
- Content Production: Just like B2C companies, B2B brands can benefit from investing in content. In fact, content can be even more essential for B2B businesses, where it’s crucial to build an emotional relationship with your target audience.
The Benefits of Hiring a B2B SEO Agency
Hiring a B2B SEO company gives you an edge over other companies striving to compete on the search engines. Ultimately, figuring out how to master your technical SEO and implement strategies on a consistent basis isn’t easy. An agency gives you some much-needed additional support.
Other benefits of hiring a B2B SEO company include:
- Saved Time: An agency can handle a number of time-consuming tasks on behalf of your B2B business, from keyword research to custom meta-data optimization. With a team of professionals working on your SEO, your company can focus on the things they do best.
- Agility: Most companies don’t have the time to run an efficient business and keep track of the latest changes to SEO algorithms. That’s what SEO agencies do. Hiring an agency can give you the insights you need to adapt to the latest trends and avoid any SEO penalties.
- Improved ROI: An agency is constantly working to ensure that you’re getting measurable results from your SEO campaigns. The average business drives 53% of its traffic via organic search, making it one of the most valuable tools for ROI. An agency can help ensure that you’re leveraging the strategies that make the most sense for your business and deliver the best results.
- Industry Expertise: SEO agencies have a selection of diverse professionals, including technical SEO experts, web developers, copy and content writers, and keyword researchers. You get all the expertise and power of a complete team of experts working on your SEO strategy, but without the expense.
- Custom Services: Many SEO agencies will work hand-in-hand with your organization to create a bespoke strategy for SEO, based on what they already know about the industry and brands like yours. If your B2B SEO company has a lot of experience in your sector, they can even use previous case studies and instances to demonstrate proven strategies.
- Improved Efficiency: Agencies give you access to a highly skilled team of professionals whose only focus is to improve your SEO results. They always take advantage of the latest trends and make sure changes to your SEO campaigns are implemented as quickly and efficiently as possible.
How Do I Choose a B2B SEO Agency for My Business?
There’s no one-size-fits-all strategy for choosing the perfect B2B SEO agency for your company’s needs. However, there are certain factors to keep in mind, such as:
Experience with Similar B2B Brands
An SEO agency for B2B brands should have specialist knowledge about how to leverage the latest SEO techniques for companies in the B2B landscape. They should be able to show you case studies of previous companies they’ve worked with to achieve the goals you’re working towards.
Ideally, the best agency will often be one with specific experience in your sector. Companies with a good knowledge of your industry will be able to suggest strategies and content marketing techniques that are appealing to your target audience.
If you’re investing in SEO as part of a B2B e-commerce marketing strategy or brand growth campaign, you’ll need to see evidence that your investment is paying off. A good B2B SEO company should be able to provide measurable insights into their results.
Leading SEO providers use a wide range of tools to track important B2B search marketing metrics like brand awareness, traffic, and clicks from the search engines to demonstrate how different technical SEO strategies are working. Not only will these reports help to demonstrate the value of your investment, but they can also help you to make better decisions on which SEO strategies to pursue in future.
Look for a results-oriented company capable of demonstrating a genuine improvement in your organic traffic, leads and customers with each SEO strategy.
A commitment to excellent customer service is crucial for any company in search of the best B2B SEO company. Your agency needs to be committed to constantly communicating with you and sharing updates on your campaign.
A strong focus on customer service will also involve helping you understand how to use the best SEO strategies to leverage stronger results. Look for a company capable of guiding you through the search engine optimization process.
A good way to check for evidence of good customer service, is to read up on reviews, testimonials, and even star ratings from other clients:.
🚩 Red Flags to Watch Out For
While you search for a company with an excellent track record in B2B SEO and a strong focus on customer service, make sure you watch out for common red flags, such as:
- Inability to share case studies: If all the reviews you see come with made-up names and no profile photo, this isn’t a good sign. You should easily be able to find testimonials from authentic people.
- Poor website performance: If the website of the SEO company looks outdated or doesn’t have a good position in the search engines, this indicates the brand isn’t invested in its own business or doesn’t know what it’s doing.
- Lack of credentials: If an agency has nothing to back up their claims of exceptional SEO skills, like Google accreditation or certifications, this could be a sign they’re not the right choice for you. Don’t be bamboozled with claims that a company has 50 years of combined experience, or something similar.
Hiring the Right B2B SEO Agency
SEO is one of the most important investments for any business in today’s competitive digital landscape. Hiring the right agency is an excellent way to get one step ahead of the competition. Remember, when choosing your agency:
- Always look for a company with B2B skills: Your SEO agency should know the difference between optimization for B2C and B2B brands.
- Check the company’s reputation: Make sure you check out reviews, testimonials, and case studies to get a better insight into the company’s service levels.
- Communicate with the brand: Connect with the company and discuss your needs to get an idea of their approach to customer service.
- Demand measurable results: Make sure your B2B SEO company can deliver measurable insights into your SEO campaigns, with reports and analytics.
If you want to promote your business by partnering with an excellent SEO agency, Single Grain can take your brand to the next level. 👇
Or learn more about what we can do for you here 👉 SEO Marketing Agency