We Have Driven Impact At
Customized SEO Campaigns that Get More Targeted Global Visitors at Low Costs
Is your business facing these challenges when trying to sell your products or service to your target audience in a different country?:
- Acquiring traffic from different countries
- Providing content to visitors in their regional language
If so, international SEO (aka multilingual SEO and global SEO) is the solution.
Single Grain’s team of SEO experts can boost your site’s online visibility to international audiences that live where your business operates (or would like to expand into). We take an integrated approach to our marketing strategies that follows all the best practices to rank a website for any country and language, such as:
- Using the hreflang tag properly so that Google understands which language and country-specific version of it a page should rank for.
- Choosing a correct URL structure, including whether to use a country or language-specific domain, subdomain, subdirectory, or dynamic parameter.
- Building links on local websites in the country you want to rank.
We Specialize in High-ROI International SEO Strategies
Although it’s reasonable to think that any ol’ SEO agency can help you expand your business around the world, the key to a successful SEO campaign that reaches an audience outside of your local or national demographic is international SEO.
At Single Grain, we offer data-driven SEO services to increase sales and MRR over traffic and clicks so that your business gets the highest ROI from your SEO investment. Our global SEO company ranks #1 or on page 1 on Google for competitive keywords like “SEO techniques,” “marketing trends” and “influencer marketing,” and we can improve your ranking, too.
Our full-service digital marketing agency will provide you with these international SEO services:
- In-depth keyword research and competitor analysis
- Technical SEO and infrastructure analysis
- Link profile audit and outreach link-building services
- Voice search optimization (VSEO)
- Core web vitals optimization
- High-authority link building
- A/B testing
- Web design and user experience (UX) evaluation
- Google Search Console and Google Analytics monitoring
- Conversion tracking
- On-going SEO goal evaluation and KPI metrics setting
Over the past 12+ years, our global SEO services have helped top international clients such as Amazon, Salesforce and Fujitsu – and we can help your business grow, too.
Learn More About The Work We’ve Done
Reduces Cost Per Click By 41.37% While Increasing Leads with Single Grain
Boosts Organic Search Results & Visibility with Single Grain
Increases Post Engagement Rate by 400% with Single Grain
Reduces Their Cost Per MQL by 72.49% with Single Grain
454% growth in Google Ads revenue after account restructure.
54% Revenue Growth Year Over Year by Implementing Content Optimizations
454% Growth in Google Ads Revenue After Account Restructure
107% Increase in Organic Traffic Through Content Marketing
44% Increase in Organic Sessions Through Technical SEO and On-Page Optimizations
+85% Increase in Branded Searches and +10% Increase in ROAS
Spend and Leads Increased While Earning a More Efficient CPA
Do you want to achieve the same numbers?
It’s easy!Work With Us
Some Common Global SEO Questions
And We Have The Answers
What is global SEO?
Global SEO is the process of positioning a page in multiple international search engine page results (SERPs). It leverages the same principles that a website needs to rank a page for a term in its local SERPs, but with some crucial differences.
A global SEO agency is responsible for executing search engine optimization campaigns for clients with a multinational presence, applying international SEO techniques to rank a website for all of their clients’ international markets.
What unique considerations make global SEO different?
If your American brand wants to target international markets, you can’t just use the same SEO tactics you’d use in the U.S. Instead, you must take into account the various cultural and linguistic distinctions of different countries which require specific approaches to SEO services.
Three aspects differentiate a global SEO campaign from “traditional” SEO campaigns:
- The “hreflang” tag: Google uses this tag to understand what language and country-specific version of it should a page rank for. Every page must have this tag set up appropriately to rank it for the right language. For example, if you want to rank one page about dog kennels in the U.S. and Australia, the former must have an hreflang tag set up as “en-us” and the latter as “en-au.” When Google’s bots read your page, they will know which page to rank for each country.
- Choosing a correct URL structure: Separating the content for each country and language allows your business to rank your pages to the correct SERPs. You can use a country- or language-specific domain, a subdomain, a subdirectory or dynamic parameters for each country and language. This decision has cascading effects regarding the site’s architecture, technical setup and domain authority.
- Building links on local websites: Getting links from sites in the country a website wants to rank for allows your pages to develop a strong link profile that leads to higher rankings and traffic.
Why is international SEO important?
Ranking a page in multiple countries and languages is critical for companies with an international presence. International SEO will help your business expand its reach worldwide, grow its website traffic, generate relevant leads in every market, and boost your marketing performance.
Instead of building separate marketing campaigns in each country, global SEO allows a company to rank a page with the same content for multiple countries and languages simultaneously.
How long does it take to generate results?
SEO is a marketing channel that takes many months to generate results. Estimating a timeframe for an SEO campaign to bear results will depend greatly on the current baseline, past work, competition, and the complexity of the website structure.
As a rule of thumb, any reputable SEO consultant will recommend assigning at least six months before a campaign starts to deliver the results.
What makes you different from other international SEO agencies?
We have the best SEO specialists with experience working with every type of business — from Fortune 500 organizations to start-ups, from B2B to B2C, from SaaS to e-commerce. We’re skilled working with all sizes and verticals, and use our search engine optimization skills to add to each client’s bottom line.
One major differentiator is that you won’t have an account manager between you and your global SEO technician. Working directly with our digital marketing experts, you’ll enjoy quicker, more transparent communication and hands-on service. And, it should be noted, we offer only white hat SEO services, no black hat tactics.
Finally, we are a full-service digital marketing agency that also specializes in CRO, PPC and Web3, in addition to SEO services. We are a thriving agency with years of experience and have evolved to support businesses and teams on a global scale. Our remote-first strategy allows our SEO team to be dispersed across the globe for first-hand knowledge of international markets.
Single Grain Services
At Single Grain, our team of highly specialized marketing experts — ecommerce, pay-per-click, search engine optimization, lead generation, conversion rate optimization, performance marketing, and more — are here to ensure that you get the results you want. We focus on data that truly matters to inform our every conversation and decision with constant testing, tweaking, and optimizing. We make sure every opportunity is realized.
SEO & Content Marketing
Our expert SEO team and content writers will create a conversion-driven digital marketing strategy based on our years’ of experience in SEO consultancy and strategy implementation. We provide:
- SEO goal evaluation and KPI setting
- Custom marketing plan for increased online visibility, search rankings and organic traffic
- Content marketing strategy planning and execution
- Ongoing marketing research and analysis of your competitors
- Technical SEO and infrastructure analysis
- ROI measurements and constant optimization
- Ongoing content marketing campaign tracking and monitoring
PPC: Google & Facebook Advertising
Trust our Google Premier Partner marketing experts to build a custom PPC campaign such as a Google or Facebook ads strategy designed to achieve your business’ goals and desired outcomes. We will:
- Ensure up-to-date advertising strategies, techniques, and constant optimization
- Make your business stand out with better brand analysis
- Grow a loyal, long-term audience with a targeted online presence
- Provide insightful metrics and comprehensive reports
- Help you avoid costly mistakes with our expert marketing efforts
Conversion Rate Optimization
Our CRO strategists will effectively maximize your conversion rates to provide a better user experience thanks to our unparalleled customer research and skilled team members. For best results, we:
- Combine CRO and SEO
- Create your personalized framework
- Improve your WordPress website design and UX
- Convert the leads that you need
- Research your audience’s on-site behavior
Single Grain’s team of SaaS marketing experts work with your business to find, nurture, and convert qualified leads.
- Drive more leads
- Convert subscribers
- Gain loyal customers who generate monthly recurring revenue