We Have Driven Impact At
OUR FOCUS: Personalized, Hassle-free GA4 Migration to Unlock the Power of Advanced Data Insights
You have until July 1, 2023 to migrate to GA4. Does this sound like your data analytics situation?:
- Despite the transition to GA4, you’re struggling to leverage the new features to gain meaningful insights and drive business decisions.
- You’ve moved your data streams and set up event tracking, yet you’re unsure if you’re using GA4 to its full potential.
- Your digital analytics strategy checks all the boxes, but translating this data into actionable insights remains a challenge.
- Your data integration process is patchy, leading to incomplete or inaccurate analysis.
- You’ve been putting off making this transition altogether.
If you don’t make this switch, a new GA4 property will be created for you, but the configurations may not be a complete match of your Universal Analytics settings. As a result, your ad campaigns may be disrupted.
Or, if you’ve made the switch, but aren’t sure if you’re using GA4 to its fullest extent, you could be missing out on vital insights that could drive hundreds or thousands of conversions each month.
However, if you seamlessly transition to GA4 as well as take advantage of its advanced features, you could place your business at the vanguard of data-driven decision-making — a move that could result in significant increases in conversion rates and revenue.
Working with the best GA4 migration services agency can turn that vision into reality.
Single Grain is a full-service digital analytics agency with a team of GA4 migration experts who have years of experience. You can trust us to successfully manage every aspect of your GA4 migration, helping enhance your analytics performance and conversion rates.
We Excel in Seamless GA4 Migration to Elevate Your Data Analytics Capabilities
As a GA4 migration services agency, we provide the expertise to ensure a smooth and effective transition to Google’s latest analytics platform, allowing businesses to leverage the full potential of their data.
This involves a number of key activities, such as:
- Data Migration: Ensure that your historical data from Universal Analytics is securely and accurately transferred to the new GA4 platform, including migrating your goals and events.
- Setup and Configuration: Handle the setup and configuration of the new GA4 property, which includes tracking codes, data streams and event tracking, among other elements.
- Training and Support: Offer guidance to your team to understand the new features and functionalities of GA4, and provide support for troubleshooting and optimization.
- Customization: Customize your GA4 setup to align with your specific business needs and goals, including the set up of custom events, parameters and reports.
- Integration: Ensure that GA4 is properly integrated with your other digital platforms, like your website, CRM system and other Google Marketing Platform tools.
Learn More About The Work We’ve Done
Reduces Cost Per Click By 41.37% While Increasing Leads with Single Grain
Boosts Organic Search Results & Visibility with Single Grain
Increases Post Engagement Rate by 400% with Single Grain
Reduces Their Cost Per MQL by 72.49% with Single Grain
454% growth in Google Ads revenue after account restructure.
54% Revenue Growth Year Over Year by Implementing Content Optimizations
454% Growth in Google Ads Revenue After Account Restructure
107% Increase in Organic Traffic Through Content Marketing
44% Increase in Organic Sessions Through Technical SEO and On-Page Optimizations
+85% Increase in Branded Searches and +10% Increase in ROAS
Spend and Leads Increased While Earning a More Efficient CPA
Do you want to achieve the same numbers?
It’s easy!Work With Us
Some Common GA4 Questions
And We Have The Answers
How can you determine if your Google Analytics property is affected?
If your property was established prior to October 14, 2020, it’s probable that you’re utilizing a Universal Analytics property. But if you created it after that date, you are probably already using GA4. Good news! This means you don’t need to take any action.
What is the main difference between Universal Analytics and GA4?
Universal Analytics and GA4 are two different versions of Google’s analytics software, each with their own set of features and capabilities. GA4 offers more advanced event tracking, machine learning capabilities, cross-platform tracking, and improved data controls, among other benefits.
Why should I migrate to GA4?
GA4 provides more comprehensive and predictive insights, cross-platform tracking (across multiple devices and platforms), and improved integration with Google Ads. It’s also built for the privacy-first era, giving you more control over user data. Moreover, as Google’s newest platform, it will receive more support and updates compared to Universal Analytics.
How does the GA4 migration process work?
GA4 migration involves setting up a new GA4 property alongside your existing Universal Analytics property. It includes transferring data, setting up data streams, event tracking, and other configurations. It’s recommended to run both versions side-by-side for some time to ensure data consistency and to get used to the new interface and features.
Will I lose my historical data during the GA4 migration?
By default, GA4 doesn’t automatically import your historical Universal Analytics data. However, your old data will remain accessible in your Universal Analytics property. For continued analysis, it’s suggested to run both GA4 and Universal Analytics in parallel for a while. Some third-party tools or services might offer options to import historical data into GA4, but this isn’t a standard feature of GA4 itself.
What makes you different from other GA4 Migration Services Agencies?
Our GA4 migration experts have experience working with all types of businesses — from Fortune 500 corporations to startups, from B2B to B2C, from SaaS to e-commerce. We’re adept at handling projects of all sizes and verticals, experienced with both international and local data migration, comfortable with a multitude of data platforms, and we understand the intricacies of data architecture.
We integrate our knowledge of digital marketing and data analytics with our GA4 migration expertise to more effectively enhance each client’s data capabilities and ultimately their bottom line.
One significant differentiator is the direct line of communication you’ll have with our GA4 migration experts. Without an account manager as a go-between, you’ll enjoy quicker, more transparent communication and hands-on service. And, it’s important to note, we adhere to all best practices and guidelines for GA4 migration, avoiding any shortcuts or underhanded tactics.
Single Grain Services
At Single Grain, our team of highly specialized marketing experts — ecommerce, pay-per-click, search engine optimization, lead generation, conversion rate optimization, performance marketing, and more — are here to ensure that you get the results you want. We focus on data that truly matters to inform our every conversation and decision with constant testing, tweaking, and optimizing. We make sure every opportunity is realized.
SEO & Content Marketing
Our expert SEO team and content writers will create a conversion-driven digital marketing strategy based on our years’ of experience in SEO consultancy and strategy implementation. We provide:
- SEO goal evaluation and KPI setting
- Custom marketing plan for increased online visibility, search rankings and organic traffic
- Content marketing strategy planning and execution
- Ongoing marketing research and analysis of your competitors
- Technical SEO and infrastructure analysis
- ROI measurements and constant optimization
- Ongoing content marketing campaign tracking and monitoring
PPC: Google & Facebook Advertising
Trust our Google Premier Partner marketing experts to build a custom PPC campaign such as a Google or Facebook ads strategy designed to achieve your business’ goals and desired outcomes. We will:
- Ensure up-to-date advertising strategies, techniques, and constant optimization
- Make your business stand out with better brand analysis
- Grow a loyal, long-term audience with a targeted online presence
- Provide insightful metrics and comprehensive reports
- Help you avoid costly mistakes with our expert marketing efforts
Conversion Rate Optimization
Our CRO strategists will effectively maximize your conversion rates to provide a better user experience thanks to our unparalleled customer research and skilled team members. For best results, we:
- Combine CRO and SEO
- Create your personalized framework
- Improve your WordPress website design and UX
- Convert the leads that you need
- Research your audience’s on-site behavior
Single Grain’s team of SaaS marketing experts work with your business to find, nurture, and convert qualified leads.
- Drive more leads
- Convert subscribers
- Gain loyal customers who generate monthly recurring revenue